Friday, October 15, 2010

New addition means NO POSTS!

Just to give you all a heads up . . .

It has been a very long time since I have given you all a post. Not that you are on the edge of your seat waiting daily for word from me. I am 10 weeks pregnant with baby #5 and MISERABLE! When I can keep my children fed, dressed and alive while keeping my own food down and clothes from stretching out, I am sure I will be up to my crazy organizing self!

I have BIG plans for the house - ORGANIZING and GUTTING rooms!! It will be very exciting!! Mostly for me but I shall pretend that you will be excited with me. In 6 weeks when the reorganization of our home begins, I will keep you all posted. This baby was just the motivation that I needed to get our home to run like a well oiled machine!

Happy Fall and I will post soon!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon!
    I think morning sickness is hard enough with just TWO to look after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to you, Adrien and hopes that you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby number 5? Or babies number 5 and 6? Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete